posted by picasa

Friday, December 16, 2011

December 5 White and Red...and blue

Momma!
YES! We had another baptism this last Sunday! N almost didn't but then we resolved her fear and it was all good! She was in white, my skin was red and my dress it blue! It was slightly more patriotic that I wanted it to be ;) OH! and do you remember S? She set her baptism fecha for the 23rd! Both Hna Sleight and I were shaking with excitement and M was with us and later said how great/funny it was to see us so excited. I was SO happy! we also have a few more potentials, they just need to come to church! It really is the best hours of the week if not solomente FOR your week! Go to church people! Yes, that's what we're working with right now.
Yes, bugs bit my face repeatedly, but the swelling went down by wednesday so that was good and they don't itch anymore, I have been eating more garlic though....G is still doing really good, we're working on getting her more friends to feel more comfortable in the chapel. She's great though. The other metal thing on the other shoe broke this week too but bobby pins are magical things, I'll get them fixed soon though. I love the festival of trees a lot! I'm really glad you were able to go! Hair cut! He's a good lookin kid right?! IT WAS Savior of the World! Hna. Orten was in the ones in Idaho and she has the music so we've been listening to it a lot! How it jack doing? I heard he was sick! And How's grandpa!? I love his stories and the drive Kim and I took to Idaho to Wagon w-h-e-l-l-s park was Wonderful! Ha ha, can't go many places without pants! I hope he's ok, send him my love! I'm so happy about Joseph and Grandpa! I always thought they had a special bond! He's great. Hey, cold dates are snuggling dates! I'd be ok with it! (chiste). I can't believe how long I've been on the mission, it's crazy, I'm a third done! Gah! I have so much more to do!
All is well mom, I'm good, (if not too well fed) and hoping to do better and better. I'll be talking to you in about 20 days, so I'll try and think of what to say! I feel like I didn't write very much but that's how this last week is, I definately need to be better about journal writting. I love you mom so much and I hope I can be who the Lord needs me to be at this time.
Love you!
-Aubrey



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.



No comments:

Post a Comment