posted by picasa

Monday, March 5, 2012

9 months and a birthday! Feb 20

Yes, this weekend I will complete 9 months in the mission, where has the time gone?!!!! This morning I "killed" Hna Vargas. She and Hna. Clark are going home this week, I told Hna. Vargas to add you on Facebook and if Hna Cassidy Clark from California doesn't add you, well, you now have the info to add her :) ....If you want..... I'm so glad you got to talk to L! I know her as Hna. E, that's her husband's last name and sometimes the women here don't take on the name of their husbands for identity reasons, and others. Pero bueno. I am now companions with Hna Clark! Again! But different! Yes, Hna Amy Clark is from Utah and has 3 months in the mission, her trainer was our very own Hna. Vaughan. Yes, I'm a step-mother again. But I'm really excited about this next transfer! E will be baptized this transfer! That's one of my goals. Also for the members to come to church! Yes! Vamos! In all honesty, my mind is so shot right now. Sorry that every 6th email is really bad, it happens with transfers. But I really am excited to work with Hna. Clark.
This last week Hna. Vargas and I did a lot of things to help her prepare to go home, it was really rather sad, killing people is hard! I hope I don't have to for a while. Yesterday was my 22nd birthday! I'm very happy with how everything went! We got to church and I gave a talk on the mission of Alma the younger, then we sang (again) and our mission leader told me happy birthday in his talk. We visited a lot of people because it was the last day for Hna. Vargas and we had to do a lot of things. We went to the Bishop's house and his wife had made me a cake! It had a little flower that said Feliz cumple and that made me super happy! Then we went to E and C and they had made scones/donuts and then we went home to find that Hno. P had made me a cake and that Hna. M made brownies! AND Hna. Vargas made me a super cake! We have cake still in the house. To say the least.
Harry Potter weekend!? How could that get better? Rootbeer and pizza? Show! I always love those things that we learn in shows, there is always something. We had an activity this last week and watched Nanny Mcphee 2, it was cute and the ward was happy. Snow! No snow! What? Sad days. Chocolate generally makes things better. I have a lot of cake so that helps too ;) I'm glad you celebrated too even if I can't be there, but you're right. I am very happy and doing what I know I need to be doing right now. I love you mom and thank you so much for all you do!
Love you!
Hna. Aubrey Pixton



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.



No comments:

Post a Comment