posted by picasa

Monday, March 5, 2012

Wet and white! Feb 13

C WAS BAPTIZED!!!!! I am very happy about this! It's not like it wasn't going to happen but this has been a rather interesting week and I'm happy that the baptism happened this week! Ok, it almost didn't happen this week, through miscommunication the font was not filled for the service on Saturday night, but I think that the Bishop saw how sad we were and suggested that it be in the morning before sacrament meeting and to have her confirmation that morning too and we were all for it! E and L (her grandmother and niece) weren't able to come because of a bad night, but C came and the font was filled and she was so happy! We talked a little bit about it later and she was so happy to be baptized, it was very special for her. And remember D, G and L? They killed us this week. I cried. In the lesson. Yeah, it was sad. But I have a lot of hope for this next week. Gah! This is the last week of the transfer and Hna. Vargas is going to leave me! I have no idea where I'll be (mentally, emotionally, ...physically ....grammatically.. :D) next week! I have so much to learn still and I'm not sure that I'm ready to give what I know to someone else. But we'll see, everything in the mission is inspired so I'm sure it'll be fine. Today Hna. Vargas and I went to the park and played Uno (I found it amusing that that was actually langually correct here) and then on some of the big toys they have there. We're doing a NdH (family home evening) with them later on today so I'm happy. C came to the park today too :) I´m going to do all I can to help her progress in this, it'll also help when E can be baptized. Onward!
I'm glad the eye doctor wasn't anything horrible. And I'm happy that the play was fun! We'll go to another play in 9ish months ;)  In his emails to me, Joseph sound great! and Kim too, I've yet to hear from Jaker but I can understand if he's working things out right now. When do Laura and Steve move? THANK YOU for the fudge recipe! that's something else they don't really have here. But we can make lots! Valentine's day...oh yeah! That's tomorrow. We'll tell the elders to bring the other elders chocolate, cause I'm not sure if they could just bring US chocolate, that may be read wrong..... No but they're great elders. We don't get to have district meetings every week with them but they're good elders on the whole. Whitney Houstin died? Weirdie, we have some music sung by her on the cds of Hna Vargas. Sad day! But happy day that you all got my letters! I tried to make them all cool and Christmasy. and que raro that they didn't get there until now! 2 months! weird, but hey, they got there and that's important! I turn 22 this next Sunday! Hna Vargas wants to make me something but I'm not sure what, plus it'd be the day she leaves me, so we'll see how it goes. Weird to look back a full year huh? We went on a drive up the canyon for my birthday last year :) This year I'll let go of a very good friend. Ugh, I'm not gonna think about that until I have to. Well that's about it! I love you and I'm so SO happy that the family is more together! We weren't evern that far apart before but I'm happy that you're all doing well. Buy chocolate, but not too much, because you can get it for half price soon enough! Ja ja ja ja. But really, indulge a bit and I will write again next week! Love you!
Hermana Aubrey Pixton



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.



No comments:

Post a Comment