posted by picasa

Monday, March 5, 2012

Fuuuuuuuu. Woot! Feb 27


That's kind of the noise I made just now. It's been a long but short week! I feel like I've been companions with Hna Clark for more than just a week! She's really awesome! We work and we teach and she's still really new but wants to know the area and the members and the people and find and teach and do the things that missionaries do! It's so great! We've had an emotional week and it was nice to get to sunday night. Hna. Vargas leaving was hard, and then some investigadores are avoiding us and there´s some hard things about missions. You love people so so much that you don't want to see them hurt. You want them to be so happy and when you can't help them anymore it hurts. So that was the fuuuuuuuuuuuu. But now we are ready to re-activate this ward! We have a wonderfully thought out plan that involves going into the area of the other Hnas and finding all the menos activos that will let us help them come back into activity. We're going to focus on one family for right now and a few singles, and then work them into the ward and then reach out for more, there's a lot of work to do and apparently we're the missionarys to do it! Onward ho! This last week we found a few less actives that aren't on the register, we also found two new investigators(!) and went to our stake conference! It was really great to sustain our leaders, I teared up when they read off the names of the first presidency and the 12, I'm not sure why, maybe because I know a bit more about they battle they fight and the joy they expirience. Being a missionary is as close as I'll ever get to being part of that presiding group. Elder story! So we hadn't met our elders yet (our district leader or zone leaders) and every night they ask if we need anything and generally it's folletos or tarjetas or something part of the work like that, but we like to shake it up sometimes and ask for chocolate or letters or other random things. One night Hna. Clark was talking to the elder and looked at me "Do you need anything right now?" "......Love" She smiles "Hna Pixton needs love." I was repenting as she told him that, but his response was ".......I don't...have....any of that....." I laughed a lot. Poor Elder, I'll try to give him some slack. The 25th I completed 9 months! Gah! Weird! Oh! and Hna Clark was in Dave Bourne's ward in provo! Yeah! we were talking about provo and where she lived and that came out! Also that she lived on the bottom floor of Belmont apartments! Not in the ward of the 3rd floor but still! How cool huh! Today it rained a lot and I made chocolate chip bars for the FHE tonight, aaaw, I missed cooking. I love it a lot. In the rain.....So good. I'm very happy :D
Look at you being all cool and techie with the crying faces! I was very impressed :) Auditions are over for Pippin? What happened? No one tells me these things because Jaker doesn't write me! It's ok, I will accept chocolate as a peace offering ;) No but really, what happened? I'm glad he's working :)

Logan Temple! Hna Sleight has lots of pictures by that temple! That's happy to me. I'm really happy you both had a great date and time together. 
Perky and popular.....I may need to try these. 
It's great that Jojo is over with Jack and Laura while Steve's away, a really good service. I think I remember a bit about the early missionary but not much, that would be very helpful, it's always nice to see someone elses life and how they handled things. August....I'll miss him by about 4 months. Wow. But I'm proud of his goal! Do it bro! I can imagine still being guarded about that, relations are funny sometimes. 9 months......."killing" Hna Vargas really made me think about how fast this time really goes, she told me that it was like a dream, something she knows happened but it was so fast like waking from a dream. I am very happy in the mission, I know it's where I'm supposed to be right now and I've had several expiriences that have reafirmed that. Right here, right now, with these people in these circumstances.
I can't even imagine where I'll be in another 10 months. I figured out that they'll probably send me home in December at the end of that transfer, because the end of October is only 17 months, I might feel horrible to only serve that long and not complete my time I've promised. It's an interesting limpo huh. Everything works out in the end, if it's not working out, it's not the end. I hope I can be a sourse of some kind of comfort. I marvel at the timing of God, those letters were supposed to be sent a long time ago but I got around to doing it just in time for them to arrive to give you comfort. How great the wisdom and the love! I love you mom and your letters reassure me that all is well in Zion and that I don't need to worry about it because you are in God's hands. He is there, I know it. We are all in the hands of the Lord and his are the best hands there are.
We get mail tomorrow so I'll let you know next week if I got the package! Thank you so much for that Mom! I am happy. I am safe. and I am as healthy as I've permitted myself to be :P We'll drink more water this week :) Love you Mom and have a great week!
Love!
-Hermana Aubrey Pixton



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.



No comments:

Post a Comment