posted by picasa

Monday, March 5, 2012

Fwd: "Las Quiero Mucho!"

Ha ha,  that's what a little blonde boy said to Hna. Clark and I as we walked by. It made me happy and slightly afraid that that sweet little boy will turn into a snakey man. But it was cute anyway, he was like.....6.
Yes, well! This week was rather slow and...fast. Slow because we couldn't find a lot of lessons, but fast because it's now monday again and we have a conference for our zone on wednesday. Weirdy. Monday night last week we did an FHE with a family about Alma 50, about how Moroni (que capo) strengthened the citys with lots of things. We used it as like a family, and how the city is the family and how the heaps of dirt and pickets and towers and things were things like prayer and faith and listening to your parents and prophets and helping in the home and, sí things like that. It was really good! Hna. Clark asked each person to take on thing and make that a goal for the week. She's so great! Tuesday we finally met our zone leaders and figured out more things about our investigators, we also planned the ward activity that we're having on Saturday. It's an Iron Rod thing, it should be super fun! Friday was when that little boy shouted at us. We also killed four of our investigators this last week, so we need to find new ones and find again the ones we have. Saturday we did a FHE with a less active family, I made alfajores for the first time and they were good, apparently. Sunday was fast and testimony meeting and there were testimonies shared about going to church and about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon and Temples and missionary work, it was so good! I didn't teach the class because we didn't have any new members or investigators, but I guess I can always make my lessons better :) I also made an Argentine cake! I took pictures :) Hno Molina said I could finish my mission tranquilo now because I already know how to cook so I can get married after my mission. ...Yeah... I ALSO GOT THE PACKAGES! Thank you SO SO much mom! The card made me so happy and so did the garments! I opened the first one and my companion was all, I smell peanut butter! It was wonderful! The music, the pajamas, the tights, the poprocks! Everthing was so great! Thank you so much!
I'm doing well, tired, but good. This week went super fast! and this next week, I feel will go even faster.  Cilantro! Oh, meggie pope. She cute a hole in the screen! Just take it out, it's easier....I mean....listen to your mom..... :D Good job Karie! I'm not as famililar with Pippin as I thought I was. But I'll look it up when I get home. NYC! I loved that, tell him to write me before then so that I know he's still alive.   How's he feel? Any Prom plans pending?
It really has been such a great thing so have these companions, I've seen a lot of growth in myself. I think the mission is a great preparation for my life, I'm not sure how it's gonna go but I will be so grateful for my mission then, I already am! I'm not sure how anyone could not be impressed by you, I'm impressed by you all the time! Vamos a ver sobre esto chico. And yes, I intend on being at home for a good week before doing anything else. Another one! I'm being spoiled! But if you could find that loreal face powder stuff with the brush in (I think) classic ivory, that would be great! Thank you so so much mom! Oh! and pictures! I also need some of my friends, if you could print some off of facebook or something that would be so wonderful.
Thank you for all you do mom! I think about your example to me my whole life and am so grateful to have a mom like you! Give my love to the family (and tell them to write me ;P) LOVE!
Hermana Aubrey Pixton



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.



No comments:

Post a Comment