posted by picasa

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 6

Yeah, Hna B went to "kill" Hna. O in P, and Hna. A came to be with me in W! 
So, Saturday we had 3 baptisms! N, B, and C. Sunday we get there and one of the hermanos in our branch told us that N had some family problems and wasn't able to come, (they were legit family problems so we understand). Now we're waiting to see when she can be confirmed. She is so great and I want the very best for her family. It was really hard saying "see you later" to Hna. B. We got to be really good friends, but now we've been given what we need and I know that God is looking out for all of us. I'll be honest, I don't have a lot more to talk about other than that. Friday, Saturday and Sunday Hna. B was saying goodbye to everyone and we all felt good and sad. But, again, this change is what the Lord wants and needs from us, and I trust Him. I'm excited to work with Hna. A! We're both going home in December and she really wants to end the mission with me, it'd be really fun!
I'm so glad EFY for moms was so great! You deserved it. It sounds so great to be there surrounded by the spirit and able to help so many by just being you. YES MOM! I almost said that out loud in the public server we're in. I'm so happy for the people that thought of that, moms need a retreat too! 2 am....fwa. Asado! Yes, I've had some of the best pork of my life in an asado-it's basically an Argentine barbeque. I'm definately bringing home some of my favorite candy. How are you liking Life is a game of Football? I enjoy how well he tells those stories! They're great. We're going through a tough time with our recient convert but we're working and so I'm happy :) Thank you for all the news! Love you!
Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment