posted by picasa

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

July 30 All the water in the world but all of it went down the drain

Yes, all the water in the baptismal font went down the drain! It takes 3 hours to fill up and there was no other water to use! We just about died, and then President and his wife came and we did die. N will be baptized this coming Saturday along with B and C.
So that was the big ordeal of the week, but she still wants to get baptized so we're heading for that direction! Other than that we've had a relatively tranquilo week....and if you understand tranquilo as "we ran around all week trying to figure out what we were doing" than you interpreted correctly. Ha ha ha, no so we had to go to the doctor to get a order to draw Hna B blood so we can see if there is anything wrong there. We then had to go back another day to actually get it drawn, tomorrow we're going back to get the results, take them to a doctor and then to Hna. P-we also were planning the baptisms all for Sunday at 5, but then N couldn't and the kids couldn't so we moved the kids to this Saturday and N to last Saturday, we ran around everywhere trying to find baptism clothing which we finally found, only to find out that no one in the ward could come! There was a youth thing and a primary thing so no one would be there! So we changed it to Sunday after church...but I already explained what happened there. That was basically my week, I'm wondering what this next week has in store for us and White. It's the last week of the transfer and I'm worried about the area, about my companion, about lots of things, but I am still very happy, it's really strange.
I'm so excited for you! I want to go! You'll have a great time and it'll be some good Rn'R. Oh yeah! The Olympics. We miss out on the normal news of the world out here but I guess that's relatively normal and probably a bit better considering the work we do. I'm glad you still have a more or less full house at times. It's good to see the people you love happy, and it'll only be a few days until everyone is back together. Mom, you are great, do you know that? You are. Thank you so much for everything, all your words of encouragement and love! You're amazing.
What do I want for Christmas?.....a camera....a laptop...an ipod.....music.......clothing...........a mattress that fits my bed.....Do I still have my room? Uhm.....yeah, cool things like that. :)
Dad, I love you, but I need to you burden me because my puzzler is already broken. If you tell me, you shall never vex me again. "I'm sorry to hear it" Ha ha. If we want the covers I just need ideas of artwork you want on there, and sizes, soonish. And it's better I'm burdened now than my last transfer. So yeah, get the kids involved too and let me know ASAP. Taiwan eh? cool. I know how you feel (more or less) about seeing your kids hurting, my converts are mostly inactive already, I'm writing them but I can't make choices for them.
I'm glad he's sleeping and reading..... :D I should get home I think the 12 of December, the office elders said they bought tickets already and they're for the 11. Hna V was also in the office and confirms that, so we should get some sort of paperwork here soon..... 
So yeah, that has been my week and I loved your letter, and thanks for responding to the call of Christmas presents. If you can squeeze something out of everyone else that would be incredible! I really want to get everyone at least one thing from out here. I love you mom and I'm so happy you're going to go have fun these next few days! LOVE YOU!!!
Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment