posted by picasa

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jul 16

Hey! We met our new mission presidente today! We just got done having our zone conference and I love our new presidente already, and his wife is super cute! She talked to us about how to contact and how she hates it when people tear down the people when they say they're from Utah (down here they say "ah, the factory") She said they can't say that anymore, that being from Utah is a great pride and that we should feel great being from Utah. It's not any easier for us and people shouldn't make assumptions. She also shared about their expirience in falling in love with the gospel, it was really cute. Our new president had interviews too and is a great man. I hope I love him the rest of my mission.
So this week we are getting our apartment fixed, so we're living with the other Hnas en P for a few days, we'll still be working in W though. I'm pretty happy and we'll also (hopefully) get my papers done this week so I can be legally here in a week. Weird huh? We are still working with N and the working men, but none of them came to church! People. Come on, let's do this. They had good reasons too, I was just upset with myself. We need to run their date a bit more now. But I'm happy that they still WANT to learn and do all this. I really am very happy with them.
Ha ha, yes I'm staying warm and yes, we did brainstorm for a list: A good multi-vitamin, good chocolate (symphony, lint, toblerone, you know :D), letters, reeces, black tights, sweetish fish, other fun treats or ideas, and if you can, some sheet music of spanish church songs, I have all the hymns but if there is more I'd love it. How's that?
I can't imagine you being awkward ever. You have such a way with people I'm sure it was wonderful. Joseph! He's such a good kid! That's so COOL about that talk! It's amazing how wonderful our leaders can be!
I will definately be praying! Oh wow. It really is all in what we want and what we decide. Let me know.
The first bit was hard for me too and it' still not horribly easy but we have Divine help. ALL THE BUNNIES DIED!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! How sad! I'm glad Grandpa is doing better, how is Grandma? 
I loved your testimony Mom. I teared to be honest. It's so true, I read that and I thought of the parable of the ten virgins (one of my favorites) That our own oil will be what sustains us in the end, we can advize, we can warn, but we cannot give oil. I also know the priesthood power is real, that covenants are also real and that God prepared a way for us. He will bless us, and we need to follow His rules. Thank you Mom. With the Camera....I'm wondering if sending 1 gig memory card are better, the ones you sent me were 4 and my oldie can't support that, so 1 should be fine, and they're easier to send, ...but I would like the camera for Christmas :P Thank you so much mom! Turn to the Lord in all things, we always tell people not to believe us, but to ask God, He knows the truth and He will manifest it to us in His ways. You have learned that and I hope everyone learns to rely on the Lord and what HE wants for us. Love you so so much!
Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment