posted by picasa

Monday, July 9, 2012

July 9

Hna. Baker got a cd from her mom of some Disney songs and there's this song that has a bunch of colors and the guy singing...it's funny, it's called the Spectrum song....no se de donde es. It's ok! It's a fun song.

Anyway! This week was a bit harder emotionally but it turned out ok. On Tuesday we got a call that said I needed to go to Bahia (15 by bus) to renew my papers! I've been here almost a year! We get on the bus Wednesday morning and we get a call telling us we can't do it that day, and to come back tomorrow. We need to be in the office at 6:30 so getting up and there was an adventure. We get there, wait for a bit, I found Hna. Jenson! We get inside and show them our paper and they take my hand and start painting it black! After a bit I realized they were doing finger-printing, they took each one of my fingers and did it for me. I'm not sure what that all did but I may or may not be a citizen of Argentina now......Que suerte no?

Today we went to help the young woman learn parts to a hymnal, and here they always have some kind of food for random activities like that, so we ate some pizza, then went to an asaudo (Argentine barbecue), now! we're going to a FHE with more food! I'm blowing up! But not really, only slightly. And you wonder why I haven't been sending photos ;) No...actually, my camera that I brought is really old and doesn't accept the memory cards from my birthday, but Hna. Baker has a better one so I may use hers....but if you could send me one....in some stationary or something tricky like that....I would like it.....


:) He-ey! My world is good! Getting colder but with much more hope, we have A and F still but they were traveling so we'll need to wait to baptize them for a bit later, N slept so we will also need to figure that one out too, but they're all progressing! I'm pretty certain the change of weather does crazy things to me, I'm gonna be a mess when I get back! We got under 0 C that morning in Bahia! Our 4th was VERY uneventful, I thought about singing the national anthem, but I dont' think our neighbors would be too happy :S 


Oh Grandpa! That's so great and so....sad? That's not quite the word, but he's so great! The Popes have a bunny!? When did this happen? 
Joseph. Write me. That is all.


You're so smart to bring in guys to YW, it's really the best. 


Pedicures! Yes, and frozen yogurt! 


Blond!? ....ok I'll dig it. 


The mission has taught me that goodbyes really never are forever, we will always see one another again, even if it's just not in this life. I'm so glad I chose to go on a mission, or I guess I should say, I'm so glad I listened and did what God told me to do. I love you and I'm so happy for your great week! 
Jacob. Write me. You know you need to!
I love you Mom!
Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment