posted by picasa

Monday, July 9, 2012

June 11

Yeah, and no I forgot to take a photo........we did it today....it's about to my shoulders again! But I'll save more shampoo so I'm happy ;)


This week was really good! We had an FhE with one of the familias in the branch and there were two new people to teach and I was super happy, we watched the really old version of the first vision and they said they liked it so I'm happy! There's a man here who always gives us references and his name is C. We were hoping to bring these kids(new people) to a baptism of the other Hnas but they never got there. We got a call from C the next day saying that there are a few problems in the family, but we encouraged him to keep working with these kids because they're so great. He seemed to feel better about that. It's interesting when members get a little taste of the mission work and some of how hard it is at times. C said he's tell us when there's a change and we said we'd work with the members to help these kids. Their parents don't want us personally to pass by so we're going around the rugged rock. Other than that we went on splits a few times so Hna. Baker could rest and we could still work. That was pretty fun, more members getting involved in missionary work! I was happy but it's amazing how much you want to be with YOUR companion. I found out on the mission that I am kind of a jealous person, I like having my companion and others have theirs, so if someone takes my companion......I get irritated. 
I'm also rather protective over the people I love. 
Fun things to learn out here! 
We just got back from getting haircuts and eating icecream....oy, I need to stop that or you all won't recognize me when I get home because I'm so gorda! But yeah, this transfer is ending way too fast! No quiero! Pero que va hacer?
How are the boys? tired? I remember that well :) OOOOooohh, can you send me a picture of the cake? I'm sure she did amazing because that's just how she is! She's been working super hard this last weekend! What a trooper! 

Ah! Jack is so sweet! I kind of feel like that too, that he won't remember me and he'll run FROM me, but whatever, he'll learn I'm cool like that :) The dress looks SO good! I'm happy it turned out so well. And how great was that wedding! 
I'm so happy it was really good for everyone involved, you wrote about the weather and I thought of the wedding video of yours that has Grandpa dripping wet after coming in out of the rain. 

Nauvoo! Maybe I can get in the pageant. OH! Random string, I'll get what are called "trunky papers" soon and I think they want to know the stake and president and email and stuff like that, I may need that info soon.

Jacob needs to keep the girls off until I get home so that  can keep the girls off of him. I'm glad he got the reeses bug :D 
I'm glad to hear all is well and I'll try my best to take some pictures this week! 
I love you so much Mom! Oh! and a few people from here in White looked you up on Facebook, just so you know. AND, Hna. Baker says that her mom does know how to use facebook all too much, so if she doesn't talk too much, that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment