posted by picasa

Monday, July 9, 2012

June 4

Hey! Yeah, the people in W are pretty amazing, we were in the apartment for a lot of this week because Hna. Baker is really weak and can't walk too far for too long. The members brought us food, checked up on us, we have our Elders that are being so good to us and I feel incredibly blessed to be here right now. I LOVE Hna. Baker, she is so so great. I'm not sure if I told you but Hna. Orten and Hna. Carson are in our district again! I'm very happy about how that's working, and our district leader Elder Howard is a good older brother to us. We're being very well taken care of. 
This next week I'm going to starting going on splits with the relief society so we can visit more people. I'm excited but terrified too, but I know that this is what is supposed to be happening, it all worked out sooo well when we were putting it together. So that's our plan for this week, I didn't take any new pictures because I don't have a battery recharger yet, but I hope to take care of that soon. We are still working with the part-member family, and two boys from different families, but both named B. This Wednesday we're to have our zone conference, aka President saying goodbye!!!!!!! It's so weird! We're not sure how much or what will change but change will probably happen. This is W right now.

I'm feeling much better, I'm using the inhaler the docter told me to get and I'm not feeling short of breath and I don't think I've coughed all week, so that's good. I am feeling rather fat because I have a lot of time to cook....so I cook.....a lot. Just so you know, I'm going to be a terror when I come home, I have a book of recipes I've gleaned and I may or may not just make all of them in the first week I'm home. Just a heads up. OH! I got Kellie's announcement! I still haven't gotten anything from Andrew and I'm skeptical on if he sent anything ;) Just kidding, mail is wierd out here. So yeah, I'm doing good, I'm happy that you're friends with my comp's mom! 


If this is pregnancy...I'm not even sure what I'm expecting the baby to be. But yeah, it's gone SO fast. What's the last name of Spencer...of....Stephanie......I didn't know how to phrase that in english so I hope you understand. 
(moms note, I told AJ having a missionary out is like pregnancy... it goes by slowly but in hind site its not so long)




Sweetie does her job well :) And I'm glad you got to hang out with Kim and Aaron. and that the house will be relatively full in a little bit. Jacob is such a capo! Good kid. I'm really glad that you and Joseph had a good church too. He'll be a good companion/missionary/cada otro cosa.  Tester night! maybe some costco samples in the morning?
It's getting colder yes, Oh! so this last week we went to district meeting to present our work but then were planning on going back to W after, but I got talking into working, so I took Hna Carson's coat and she took Hna Orten's coat and we worked, then we did divisions with them and I still didn't have a coat, so the good elder gave me his coat. We ended filling it with candy and notes to thank him and help him feel good. 
He says that he wants to treat the sisters in the mission like his sisters in his family and I really like that. I still can't wrap my head around Devore-McNeal, but that's just because I'm not there. 


All of the Book of Mormon is so amazing to me, there are so many great examples of love, success, courage, faith.....really everything in there. I love it! How's Blaine doing? He came to my last talk and that's all I heard. 


That's really all I can think of that happened this week, thank you so much for always emailing me. I don't think I could put into words the kind of security it gives me and the sense that I'm still loved! I love you so much Mom!
Love!
Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment