posted by picasa

Monday, July 9, 2012

July 3

Good Idea: Cutting down on sugar and things to be healthy and lose weight
Yeah, we did do a lot better than normal though so I'm happy, I only baked once this week! That could also be attributed to that we feel better so we're leaving more frequently. But I caved and we bought ice cream on a particularly painful night. We compromised by saying that we'll cut back on sugar and not eliminate it completely...yet. There may be more of that kind of pain.....


So how are you!? I'm doing well, I'm not sick anymore and we're doing some good exercises in the mornings now that we don't feel like passing out when we get up in the morning. I'm steadily working my way through the new testament (minus the four Gospels), the Book of Mormon( from Helamen on) and PMG. I'm also getting better at writing in my journal! I'm proud of that. AND we had 3 investigators in the chapel yesterday! F, N and N (N brother), though we think that N may have other motives for coming to church, the branch president went to talk to him after and he left.....we're not sure. But N is doing really well, we just have to go teach her now and help her recognize her answer, she also needs to do her part more than anything, but she's coming to church and we're excited about her. F and his friend A came last week but this week A was sick and F came by himself! He was about to leave after the first hour and so I ran after him saying You're leaving!? And he stayed for another hour! :) We also had 5 less actives come too and we're super happy about that, all in all, church yesterday was great! This last week was good, we're getting a lot of references (really that's where a lot of sucess comes from), and we're working with the members a lot. I'm very happy in W, and VERY grateful I get another transfer with Hna Baker. I really want to have sucess here and I know we can do great things together. We taught N....basically half of the Plan of Salvation, Chastity, and The Gospel of Jesus Christ all in one sitting. She's really receptive and it was one of the greater lessons that I've had. I love teaching and feeling the Spirit teach through me! That may be one of the very best parts about the mission.

Kim does have a GREAT stage presence. Oh Jack!  Stef!  She still owes me chocolate cinnamon bears....GAH
Jacob is doing Stadium? Let me know with who and what he does and everything? Give grandpa a big hug for me
I love him and hope he-s doing ok.  Ha ha ha, That cat.... That DC, I-M SO HAPPY ABOUT JOSEPH And KYLE Let me know what he says. I think you did great!  You do have a tendency to shake things up :D We still haven't met our new presidente. I think it's because he's doing some in field training. But I'll let you know how it all goes. 
 I love you so much and thank you for your unwavering support and love,  I-m SO lucky.
LOVE
Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment