posted by picasa

Monday, July 9, 2012

May 28

Year mark! How crazy is that! 
We didn't do a whole lot for that day, except all of Argentina was celebrating their independance day, so we ate bread and locro, it's a soup they have here, apparently from the campo where they just put anything they had in a soup. .....it had intestines in it....I didn't kow this at first so I was just thinking, ok, I'll try it ad see how it is, I had difficulty swallowing, so did half of the youth. But it was fun to try!

This week we challenged one of our investigators, D, to ask his wife figure to marry him, he said yes! She said not yet! Gah! We about died! But at least they still have that goal in mind and so in September he can be baptized! He also came to church this last week! It was really beautiful. This may or may not be a very short email. Oh! I took out 150 pesos from my UCCU accout today, just so you know. I'll tell you if I take out more :) I do want to tell about a small spiritual expirience I had this week, I've been trying to see them more ad I feel like I can share this one. I was studying one morning and as I was thiking I got a bit overwhelmed, so I said a quick prayer and asked for help, I opened the Book of Mormon and it fell to Mormon 1, it didn't really have a whole lot to do with my situation but it was amazig the kind of peace I could find in really any part of this book.

Earthquake? We did't feel anythig out here ad we have't heard aything super public so I do't think anyone else felt it either. Being with only one other person.....I'll be honest I love being with Hna Baker! I don't feel at a loss of companion, nor of excitement. AND YES!!!! She went to the same single's ward in Highland that Kim and I went to! She taught RS every 4th Suday! I really want to remember if we met! Also, do we have any "Wold"s or "Minert"s in our Highland ward, area? We had good talks about how she worked at that Home depot and went to Roxberry a lot and how I was always there and how we basically lived closely. It was funny. My cough is better, the inhaler works and I'm also on an antibiotic for a bit. But Hna. Baker really loves her grandparents and her parents, so you should be friends so the love can grow :D


I'm so happy to hear about Joseph! I think about him a lot. Crazy June! NNNNNNOOOOOOO Stephanie! Ah well, it's better this way :) Another one bites the dust!

I'm so proud of grandpa and grandma! They are troopers ad I'm really happy the family is so great too! 
Blessing dress! Woot! Talented mom! That's what I have! 
It's so good that you focused your lesson on love ad not...threat......if that makes sense, it sounds better in my head....in Spanish.....yes.
Well I found batteries that worked so I took fotos! some of the apartment, others of the branch, I hope they're acceptable!
I love you mom, so much! Good luck getting into June and I'll see you there!
LOVE!
Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment