posted by picasa

Monday, July 9, 2012

June 18!

Yeah, I kept trying to take pictures this week but my camera gives me only enough power to send and look at pictures, but I'm planning battery trips, it's hard because everything is closed from 1-5 and on P-day that's a lot of the time we have to buy things, but I'll see if I can get some tomorrow in Puerrydon.

How's my Mom? I'm doing well. This week we had the elders down to do another esfuerso since we're not doing so well. They found 5 new people! That was a very happy moment. We're teaching one as of now and still need to re-find the others but I'm not too worried, they're ready or they're not and we will do all we can to help them.


This week is the last week of the transfer and Hna Baker and I feel like she'll leave, I don't want her to leave but we're kind of preparing ourselves mentally should it happen. She's become a very dear friend to me and I hope all turns out well, bueno, we're on the mission, it's all in God's hands. We're doing another FHE this week and I'm really excited, these members are fantastic! They bring people and give us references and go with us to lessons! It's Paradise! 


I'm a lot tireder than I've been in a while but I think that's because it's getting colder. We're wearing our coats regularly now and I'm just waiting for the depths of July to hit. Weird huh? Depths of cold in July! It still weirds me out a bit. 


Oh! Random thought, I'll be here to shop a bit for Christmas, so if there's something that someone wants or needs I can get it Argentine! So if you want to send ideas you are more than welcome!


I'm totally down with going with you guys there or where ever next year! I'm glad it was such a spiritual experience! Those are the best! You don't forget those very easily, 1) it's spiritual, 2) It's tied to a place with a great story, 3) You're with family! 


I WANT TO MEET AARON!!!!!!! 


I have so much respect for visitors center missionaries and I'm glad that gal was so cute! I love feeling connected to all the missionaries in the world, it's like we're all one body and all the things others do well attributes to the whole body. We are, I suppose, the body of Christ. 


Girl's camp!!!! Woot woot! It'll be a blast! Weid, July is just around the corner, I got to Argentina in the end of July last year! I'm freaking out with how fast it all goes! That trip sounds so great! I wanna go! Take pictures por favor! 


As far as me, I'm good, sleepy and full of brownies but good :) I'm a bit on the heavy side of things but other than that I'm not ill. I haven't coughed since the first week here so yeah, I'm feeling fine :D I'm so happy to hear that all is well! 


I'll let you know next week about transfers, I found out today I only have 4 left! I'm freaking out! Love you lots!
Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment