posted by picasa

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

July 23

Then how am I supposed to know what it is? YOU.......good point.
Hna B and I have weekly movie quotes that just seem to apply to every situation, this one happens to be from Meet the Robinsons (10 points to whoever got that from the subject line).
This week we were basically planning our activity.....and we were living in P while our apartment got fixed. It's so pretty now! They still need to do our bedroom but our dueño is having a surgery so we need to wait. Oh, Guess what! I'm here in Argentina legally! Yay! for one year at least but I don't have that much time left. I complete a year in Argentina in two days. That's weird. I have three transfers left in 2 weeks! I feel like I have a breakdown session at the start of every week of how much time I DON'T have left. One of my goals is that I will not think about how much time I have left, I will work like I'm in the middle (first presidency message, read it!). Another, more emotional revelation I've had this week is that God loves me. That I am loved, not just tolerated. I've had that mind set for a while, that I'm not that great or that people don't really like me, but this week for some reason it clicked, I feel good, I feel happy ("I feel great, I feel wonderful," I'm just full of them today!), and I feel more confident to do the things I need to do. I'm feeling better than I have for a long time about myself. We've been working on the activity more than anything this week so we didn't do abunch of teaching but I'm pleased about the activity. The members are going to have a competition on how many references they'll give us, and the winning team gets a party from the other team. We're excited.
Winter is really warm right now! We're very surprised and kind of waiting for mother nature to be like, JUST KIDDING and send a whole bunch of frió. Yes I'm legal! We had to go to the place and another place and I signed something twice and then they said I'm good. It was a longer process than I would have liked but all pretty enjoyable. I'm so happy you had a good week! OH YEAH! A family in the branch said something about a shooting in Colorado at the movie and I freaked out thinking, OH MY GOSH! I HAVE FAMILY THERE NOW! But I've not been told anything traumatic yet so I'm assuming those are fine. Joseph es un capo enserio! And I'm really glad Jakers is working a lot! I MISS THE TEMPLE SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! I'm dying that we can't go out here yet. :D I bet you thought of me! Silliness at the airport? Can I be in on this somehow?

OH! So, I've been puzzling and puzzling til my puzzler is sore about what to get you all from here. I'm gonna give you some options so that you all can pick and I can get them while I can (I'm not sure if the area where I'll finish the mission will have any kind of shopping), and then you can all forget about them so you'll be surprised for Christmas!
>Leather covers for scriptures like mine: You'll need to tell me for what size of scriptures (quad, triple, miniature, stuff like that) and what pictures you want on it, front and back. She can get them done quickly, I just need to be specific and give her enough time. So yes, size, picture (and if you have two seperates, a bible and a triple, I can get a quad size to fit them, really just whatever, she can pretty much do anything you want, just let me know if that interests you.
>Soccor jersys from the teams out here, theres red and black(river), blue and yellow(boca), or the normal Argintina blue and white. Send me sizes and which one.
>Matte cups.....google it.
>articles of argentine clothing, hats, bags, pants that are argentine(everyone here has them)
>nic naks that are fun to look at or have a small function
So yeah, just let me know soon!

"If you will" Oh, I will. You learn a lot being away like that. I'm praying for them too, a lot. I know it'll all turn out alright in the end. Ha ha, Jacob and Prince Harry......wow! That's so great and slightly funny to me! JACOB ES UN CAPO! You have raised some awesome boys Mom! I love that SO much! I've seen many boys turn into men out here, it's truely incredible.
Hug grandpa and grandma for me. YES! on all accounts!
I hope I can be a blessing, I really want to help and right now I know I'm where I need to be.Love you lots mom! I'll figure out something for pictures!
Love!
Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment