posted by picasa

Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28

November 28, 2011

Yesh, I woke up and my face was itchy, they attacked my face! it swelled a bit but not too bad, just itchy.

It is getting a lot hotter here! There's a bunch of humidity and the bugs are flying.
OH! yes, translados! So I'm still in Puerto with Hna. Sleight. Hna Arancibia left to train again, and guess who else is training! HNA Vaughan! Yeah! Wow, she's incredible!
But Hna Israelsen is now with Hna. Orten from Provo. She has a few more transfers in the mission than I do, like 9 months ish. She seems really nice and cool and stuff.

G was confirmed yesterday! Woo hoo! and this friday is the entrevista for N, so we need to find a time to teach her still, but she really wants it. She should be baptized either on saturday or sunday, she prefers sunday because more people will be there but we'll see.
Let's see, our district is the same except Hna Orten, and two of our investigadors decided they didn't want to commit to anything right now so we'll have to "kill" them. But this next week we're planning on finding a lot of new ones so that should be good. We'll be getting a lot of help from the members this week too so I'm excited!

Bueno, the dizzy really is just from lack of good sleep, I've been stressing lately but I haven't been dizzy regularly so I'm not worried. We walk....depending on if we can get lessons or not and where. I'm not sure how big our area is but we generally walk anywhere from 4-5 hours. Yeah, you'd think I'd be getting thinner right? My shoes are holding up really well actually so I'm happy.

For thanksgiving we made rice and put tuna on it with some mayo and then I tried to make pastas froles which is kind of like a pie but not.

I totally forgot my camera today! But I'll send all the pictures next week! Promise! Yes I took pictures of our food that day :)

Oh, how was the show?! Oh man, why in the world didn't Jacob want to go to prep day, I looked forward to that because it was where I could be with people again and not miss the show so much.
But that's ok,. he can sleep if he wants to, you can dance if ya yunk to! Ja ja aja ja. The Robaldis have a baby...mira..Is Adam married, or did I just think I saw that before I left? The coco motion! I totally forgot those existed! Yeah it would be recieved well! Oh, yo quiero. Dad's cool and awesome like that to surprise you, ah, I love him.

Ha ha, the original plan was to get the emails from our families, print them off so we could read them later and come back tomorrow (that's why I didn't repond to all the photos), but then Hna Sleight was able to get on a computer so we decided to stay.

This P-day was crazy, we dropped Hna Arancibia off at the terminal last night at about 11 and went to bed at about 2, got up at 6:30 and went to a ward thing because one of the other Hnas' investigadors went, then we went to pick up Hna Orten at about 3:30-4 ish and then we bought food and went to the server. It's a holiday so a lot of things are closed but this one is open with limited computers but llegamos :)

ANYWAY I opened my mailbox and Hna Sleigh and I both went woh! What a happy surprise to get to see most all of the family! Thank you mom! You've always been clever like that!
Warm soup is one thing I'll not be having for quite some time, but at least I'll come home to it! Mi favorito enserio!

Oh dear, if there's one thing I have a much bigger testimony of from the mission it's going to church. We need to study the scriptures, pray always and go to church, that's part of the enduring to the end bit of the plan. Go to church! Like really!

The week is better and there are not a lot a good excuses not to go to church and renew a covenant with God. It's one thing I relish now.

Mom, how are you so awesome as to get a man like dad to snatch ya? He's my example really of the type of man I want to marry, he's so willing to help and has a fire about living the gospel. I love that about him.

And I think they would melt if you sent peanut butter balls, BUT I GOT THE PACKAGES!!!!! Wow mom thank you so so much! don't worry I didn't open the wrapped stuff yet :D And Hna Sleight says your awesome for sending her stuff too! Te Quiero Mama!

Yes pictures and physical letters! and maybe marshmellows, no wait, there's no maybe there, yes marshmellows! They only have flavored kind here so we can't make cool things or roast them. I can print off the letters but it's so much more special to have a person's handwritting.

I absolutely LOVE the at this moment pictures! And always shopping isn't necesarily a bad thing...... :) Thank you so much for your letters, your thoughts, your ideas and your prayers. I love you so much mom and really hope it'll be a good week for you!
-Hermana Aubrey Pixton

PS. Hopefully orangeleaf will still have awesome flavors when I get back, I don't have to worry about Roxberry being awesome though ;) Ha ha, love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment