posted by picasa

Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7

Who's that kid with Eryn? Glasses! Oh Family!!!!!!! Love it!
Bueno, Yay! My brain is everywhere right now, I'll start off by responding:
Oh Grandpa! I'm glad he's feeling better though! Yes! We will go in December to get frozen yogurt and pedicures! I love this plan so much! Weirdy huh? I only have about a year left. I'm also so glad that the chocolate cake is still at Mac Gril. If that had changed...well then.....we'd have to find another chocolate cake! It sounds like you had a really really good birthday! What better way to celebrate life than with those who're in your life. Oh good! You got my letter! I would've mailed it earlier but we only get to write once a week...but I'm glad it got there. And I can't believe Joseph's call came that day too! Que loco! Que bueno! Oh yes, it's so good. He did indeed write me and I was very happy to hear from him and his enthusiasm and everything! TEMPLE!!!!! It's closed? Lame, oh well, if he's ok with another one there's the same work done there but I can understand if he has a preference. I'm really excited for him, for this journey he's starting out on. It really has been the best thing for my life (not to mention being raised by awesome parents :D). I asked Hna S about ordering garments and aparently I can get them by telling our district leader about it, so that should be good. Ummmmmmm......Birthday mio..........I'll get back to you on that one, I may discover things I'd really enjoy having out here a bit later in another area or what-not. Transfers are on the 26th and we think Hna. A will be transfered because sh's had about 6 months in this area and that's about the limit. So maybe the rest of us will stay in P. Anyway! I can't really think of anything else I'd like for Christmas, letters, photos, from everyone..... ;D. We actually don't have daylight savings time down here, yeah, I guess it's a states thing. Like right now it's 6:15 ish. I personally LOVE the Christmas idea! I'm not sure how it'll work on the mission because we're not supposed to give plata. I'll see what I can think of though. And I'll definately comprar algo for todo la family at one point, maybe next year when I'm closer to coming home so I don't need to llevar everything with me for a year...yeah, that'll probably be better. Oh wow, Jan 25th.......That's so crazy! I remember when I got my call, it was so...grounding. I knew what I was doing and where I would be going and when! it was a great feeling, I may have written about it in my journal that's still at home.
This last week was had a few lessons with a new girl named N, she has real questions and really wants to ponder these things and figure it out and I love that in an investigator. It doesn't matter what we know, it matters what they understand about this Gospel and how we can help them find it's treaure for themselves and she wants to find it. She also came to church so her baptism day is still on! She said she'd like to come this next week to so I'm pretty excited! We also have G and we hope she went with L (our recient convert) to another ward with Ls neighbor SA. If so, we can give her a date too and maybe have two that day! I really hope we can be led to those who are ready and can teach something. Our catillano is getting better, it still isn't awesome but we're leaning on each other a lot more when we teach so that's good. I'm almost out of time and I need to send pictures! I love you and I'll try to get some better letters out next week! Chau!
I love you so so much Mom!
-Hermana Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment