posted by picasa

Monday, December 3, 2012

November 26- 18 months!

Hna Alvarez wants me to write you a note from her.
Dear Momma Pixton
Your daughter is dead!
Cry cry cry, and more crying.

All of that she wrote herself in English

Yes, she is very happy for the fact that I end my mission in the mission and she ends her mission in her house, so I am now "dead". Bueno, technically I'm a zombie because I keep walking and talking and stuff even though I'm past my date. But I'm good! Alive (olvio) and very excited to start this next week, we did the activity with the branch this last week and they are super excited to work with us, we also got 5 less active/inactive members to come to church! We were ecstatic! Our numbers aren't great this week but we feel like we've worked and that God is satisfied in that. We will do all we can to get more lessons in and everything but we've stopped looking so much at the numbers and more on the people, and sometimes that makes you step down before you step up again, it's another focus, and it's the one that I feel better working towards.We are working with a great part-member family and they are really excited to come back to church and help their kids find the Gospel too! We're excited. We also have a lot of the members giving us references of their friends and praying for who'll accept the Gospel and...it's AMAZING!

The week sounds so great! Full of, I'm sure, Family Friends and Fotos.

We've had a lot of sun, and wind, and some random really cold nights, but we have blankets so it's all good, it's like the climate at girls camp, really hot in the day time but then really cold at night. Megan got married!!!!!!!How old is she!!!!!! I thought she was Jacob's age! I'm so old!!!!!!!!

YES! I got the A-team package and it was so great to get the letters! My companions were ALL OVER the stickers and I was happy with the candy and fruit snacks(yes, they are different). Ha ha, poor Brock, elders can be funny sometimes. I've yet to get the hymn book one, but I'm lookn'.

Yeah! Clean garage! In winter too! Good job family!
Aye, esta piba! I've been waiting for an announcement for about 9 months! Maybe they're .....waiting.........name that movie!
I am healthy, I still have some side effect from that horrible chicken the elders gave me but I'm good. They're gonna give me a purgative when I leave so I think I'll be ok. It's so good to hear that everyone is ok. Hna Alvarez just lost her grandfather. 2 weeks.....she learned it today. If you could add her family to your prayers that would be great!
Thank you so much Mom for everything!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment