posted by picasa

Monday, December 3, 2012

November 5- Trick or Treat?

So we were just waking up on Wednesday this week when we got a phone call, it went something like this:
Hna Alvarez: Hello
Elder Galan: Hey Hnas, how're you doing?
Good, what's going on?
Have you ever trained before
Yes...
And Hna. Pixton
No...
Oh, well you both need to be in the office before 9:30 because you're training! The same person!
Hna Avarez freaked out and I felt faint.
We get to the office and we find our 3rd part! She's Hna. Cruz from Colombia Bogata.....algo así. She's a bit shorter than the measuring tape and is 30. She's super sweet! It's relly different to have a third person! Oh, and we're not really training her, she has 6 months in the mission already but she was waiting for her visa, but this is her mission. So we're three until the end of our days. It's made me think a lot about family life, before you just have your spouse, then you get a baby and it's different. I assume it's like that but I don't actually know. So I'm learning all about Que Chevere things are, and Que te digo! It's quite fun.
We had stake conference and no one came! Ok, the members came, but no one that we were stressing about! We were rather sad and I could hardly concentrate on the talks. We're wondering if this is the trial of our faith and we're pretty darn sure it is. We'll keep working and hoping, fasting and praying. It's all we really can do. We'll find our three-groove.
Halloween in Argentina was very uneventful....other than I got another companion.......that kind of uneventful....

Silly Jacob, don't you know that you eat with friends with Mom?! I completely understand how you feel! I hope to always have a good sense of respect if nothing else, I have a lot to learn still but I'm working on it. I LOVE your sunbeams! Kids make your heart melt and spirit sore! The discussion on your book made me think of 2 Nephi 4:27-30. I love to think of Nephi as a great example and these are some great words of council. I'm glad your trip was fun :)
Ha ha, We're more western but less...big...SECRET SANTA SILLINESS, DO IT! I'll be your elf! If you need one taller than your sunbeams that is.

Jacob is into politics? Hmmmmmm :E I can't complain about these elections either because once again I did not vote. But we'll see and it'll all be ok in the end. We just need to know who we serve and what He asks, and do it. NO importa los cosas en el mundo. I did hear about the storms! Everyone who found out I'm from the States had a terrified look and told me about them. Ha ha, On the news giving platelets, that's my mom!

I was ok the last week, it's been a while and I've gotten used to being in missionary mode so it was more I as in missionary mode talking with you! Hna. Alvarez is very excited about "su marillo"

I know of Elder Forkey, that he comes home with me,  Elder Forkey, Elder Kitchen, Elder Peterson....and more, OH! And Hna. Bingham sayed for this transfer so she'll be coming home with me too!
I totally forgot my camera in the house! But next week! I'll have it.
I Love you Mom! Have an excellent week!
Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment