posted by picasa

Monday, December 3, 2012

Oct 29- A W ending

I'm finishing my mission in W with Hna Alvarez! We're all pretty excited, though the branch isn't too excited about losing Hnas. But it's not really our plan, is it. 
Well we did divisions this week and I went to an area called H to work with the hija of Hna. Alvarez. She's a great missionary and has only been a member for 3 years, but she knows that it's true. We worked and walked a lot, her area is bigger than W, and we had a good deal of fun. I got back and my body decided to get sick again but after a days rest I was fine. So we're back and running for this last 6 weeks, we're both setting goals of things we want to focus on and be better at. It's really funny actually, there we're a whole lot of changes this last transfer, Hna. B is going home this transfer and we also have different elders in our district but all the Hnas, basically stayed the same. 
We have a YM in our branch who is a convert of 9 months who goes with us to appointments and things, he is such a great kid! Great testimony and always willing to help us. He is 15 so he has a few more years until his mission but my companion and I think he'll be a great missionary
Yay! Baby! Out here we had a wedding! To be completely honest they are kind of anti-climatic, but it was very cute anyway! The groom shouted "SÏ" when they asked if he wanted to be married to her. We all threw rice at them and they are very happy now.
I want to go to the temple with y'all! 6 weeks...here we go......6 weeks! What! 
OOOooooooo, birthday in Houston! Nice and warm :)
Ha ha, JC will always be JC but maybe we'll just call him Jack-attack, Jack-jack, or .....Bloobee. I will get the hammer to Hna Alvarez, ha ha, the elders came to check our house for normal maintenance and they found my hammer and were SO happy with it, unscrewing all the little parts to find more screwdrivers :) Thank you So So much for your help Mom! You are awesome with the sunbeams! Such a great idea! Ha ha, dead people and extraction....You're so great :)
Do we know anything about Joseph's entrance date? He said he'd have news this week but maybe not.
I love you so so much Mom and hope you have a happy Harry Potter, pizza filled Halloween, and a great birthday!
LOVE
Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment