posted by picasa

Monday, May 7, 2012

Autumn! it is autumn! April 23

Look! Autumn, yes I'm trying to find all the quotes I possibly can about autumn. But I don't have lots of time this week, we're traveling to Bahia for interviews with Pres. (for the last time!) and we're going tonight because the other bus place wasn't open so we were counciled to take the bus tonight and spend the night. But yeah, we have an appointment with C tonight with Hna. Gorvea and we need to pack a few things and...yeah, not much time, But hey! It's all good! In truth, I don't remember a whole bunch about this week at this moment, we did go to Monte Hermosa for the first time, it's kind of part of our area but we don't go there too much because it's mostly touristy. Oh! I got my self-bought christmas present this last tuesday! Leather tops for my scriptures! Hna Clark (first one) says that you are amazing and sweet and all around great, and I couldn't agree more! It is getting colder and all the oranges on our trees are turning orange with the leaves. Ok, I officially have 15 minutes to respond to wonderfu, great letters! Que Justicia no es....
Bueno, New car! What! I did not see that surprise at all :D Ha ha, people here are all like, yeah you're from the states, where you get a car for your birthday every year! I laugh and think, I don't have a car, I guess I kind of do! Weird.  Missionary week! I remember that! With sister and brother butterfield and You and Dad, pretty amazing!
I feel so bad because I loved reading your letter and it was so good with news and everything, I just have no time!  I'm doing well, my stomach is acting up but I feel like argentina is killing my body as far as what I can eat, I'm thinking about going vegaterian, or natural...whole food thing....no se, my stomach isn't doing well, but the rest of me is fine. it's getting colder but I have tights and scarves and boots (still!) yeah, my shoes are holding up really well actually and I'm hoping all my clothes and things can make it another leg. but I'm not worried. I think of you and pray for the family always! I love you my momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment