posted by picasa

Monday, May 7, 2012

Sí....... yo sé........ May 7

From: Aubrey Pixton <aubrey.pixton@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, May 7, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Subject: Sí....... yo sé........
To: Momma <1102connie@gmail.com>


We watched The Testaments in castillano a few times this last week and Kohor's character says this and we just think it's really funny, so sometimes Hna. Clark and I will say it to each other in that weird Kohor voice. This week went soooo fast! Again! I feel like every week is getting faster and faster. But I think it gets that way when you have more than one transfer with a companion. Hna. Clark is great! She's been kind of sick lately and I've gotten to use my senor companion power and tell her to go to bed and drink some weirdy orange tea that I made (from our orange trees outside and some vit-C tablets). She's of good humor though, as always. I'm doing better, I'm not coughing and my head feels better so I guess it's Hna. Clark's turn. Tonight we have another FHE with C and we're gonna watch the 15 min Restoration movie and talk about chastity, that the last big rock to teach. After that we have his interview on thursday (Elder Dalton's, our district leader, first baptism interview!)! We're excited. We would have liked to have his daughter baptized the same day but she hasn't been listening really and we're not sure what to decide there....because after he's a member she techinically could be baptized....we'll ask the bishop. But we're going to work more with another family who the father already has a testimony and the mom is just waiting for a sign. So we'll work with them a lot. Other than that we are figuring out what we'll do with Skype, we officially officially can, but this weekend is also transfers, so we won't know if we need to call earlier or if we can later until at least friday, I'm assuming we'll be in touch somehow. I was wondering about what time you all have church, and I know you like to go to grandma's for Mother's Day, so we'll try to work around those times.

In response:
You're so cute Mom! I always wonder what kind of tough Dad deals with, cause I know it can be stressful. But I'm glad creative food fun can help :) OH! That's so cute what the girls did! I love those tender mercies of God, it helps us realize that we really are the angels for one another. I hope to do that more in my life. Kathy does look rather young, and down here, we have grandmothers in their 30s. But I don't know where that person was coming from because everyone here says you look so young when I show my photos, and they say you're really pretty :) I always love the fast and testimony meetings, it's beautiful how simple they really can be and sometimes should be. Yeah, Neoquin is the south part of Argentina, I got the Bible, BOM and a cover for my Hymnal, they have fronts and backs :) As far as I know I still do not have Andrew's letter, and with transfers it may be a bit until I get it, but I'm on the lookout :) YES! I got the facebook pictures! Jacob's a stud, poor kid, so many girls, so little time! But I'm glad he had fun. And I'm not too worried about the girls that didn't go to prom, I never went to prom and I think I'm ok....I'm ok right? Ha ha :) He's such a good kid! OOOOOOOOhhh, I may need to make frosting for something :)  I learned the "hard is good" from the talk you sent me my first transfers in Argentina, the story about the kid and his theropy and how he wouldn't be the same after, he'd be so much better. That has helped me a lot out here. Thank you Mom! Love and Kindness, Charity really, are so important, I pray for them daily, I want them badly. Thank you so much Mom! I love you and hope that you know that. Get ready to open your envelope! Oh! I'm going to try to come up with question to talk about so if you want to do that too it could be fun! And we'll be in contact about Skype, hours and things. I really have no idea when it'll be so it's hard to guess. I love you!
Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment