posted by picasa

Monday, May 7, 2012

March 26

Yes, we were walking down the street from our house and Hna. Clark saw some investigators in their car and had to do like a double, triple take to make sure, she made eye contact just as we were passing them
and she spun around and yelled, "Oh Hello!!!!.....I mean Hola......" I was laughing for a few blocks. We couldn't find them on Sunday and I'm blaming her! Just kidding, no, they were probably out with family.
This week was really good actually, we planned, sort of, our next activity for the ward and it's a talent show! I hope we can get lots of people to come, really we may be here to strengthen the ward more than anything.  It was
the birthday of the wife of the bishop so we made her a cake in the shape of a heart (really we cut part of it out to see if it was actually good (yes, I doubt my cooking) and then realized it would be slightly weird to give her a cake with mouse-bites out of it so we cut it into a heart). I may have over beat the cream a bit and it had bits
of undissolved chocolate milk mix in it...but I think she liked it! They went off to Urugua for three weeks! She learned we're having transfers this next week and got really sad that she may not see us again! She's become a good friend to all of us and it's a fine line between missionary and friend. I fixed my shoes today! They were kind of coming apart but I'm handy with a needle ;) Thanks for teaching me that Mom! And on Sunday we were asked to help with the Primary but then we were going to teach the card and things then the people asked me to help with the music and so it ended up being Hna. Clark helping the teacher, me running around, and the other two corralling the
nursery. It was really a fun expirience! Though I have a lot more respect for the teachers of primary and nursery now. Latey I've been thinking a lot about the upcoming conference and how I need to prepare myself to hear and understand. I need to find those questions that I need to have so that I can get what I need to out of the conference. I want to finish the last ensign before this conference starts and figure out if there is anything that hits me more. I'm SO excited about the conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment