posted by picasa

Monday, May 7, 2012

What to title this week....In the middle of the ni-i-ight, I was walking in my sleep! April 30

I felt like that happened a couple times, I got up went to the bathroom, went to see if the door was locked and went back to bed, so it wasn't really in my sleep but it works :)
This week went SO fast! So we went to Bahia to have our interviews. Pres. is being released after.....5? years as a president and we're getting another one in July I think, we'll have another conference with him but I think that was the last one on one interview. It was good, I always cry during the prayers though. We also did exchanges in the companionships for a few days, we got that call right as we were leaving our appointment with C (who's gonna live the Word of Wisdom! Woo ooooo!) So we called the other Hnas and we all ran around trying to pack more clothes and being crazy, it was fun. So I got sent back to Dorrego with Hna. Baker! She's so great! So full of joy and hope! I was so grateful to have those days with her. She helped me realize what I could be doing more of (como, disfrutando la mision) and I was happy also that Hna. Carson did the exchanges with Hna Vaughan! It was so great to talk to her like that again. It really helps to talk to someone with the same amount of time as you on the mission. They left on thursday night and the other Hnas got back around 12, so they really were walking in their sleep. We planned, visited C again and found a couple who has enough interest in the church for us to come back, their worry is their son who's having problems with drugs, so we're going to go visit him too. Today for P-day, I washed basically all my clothes, and made chocolate zuccinni cake. Can I just say it is SO good? It's pretty rico. I also washed my bedding because I think I have a few fleas in my bed.....hopefully I killed them.

In response: Yeah, I had a hard time liking Pippin, but then it had a duck in it and fun music, and it's about stage repellion, I liked it. I'm glad Jacob had fun! I totally know how you feel with the whole happy effect of seeing old Lehi-tes!  I have not gotten Andrew's letter yet, as far as I know. We'll have a meeting tomorrow so I may have it just not in my hands. He's a good boy, I am sad we missed each other by.....2 weeks? This'll be the last meeting before transfers! Agh! Apparently 7 new Hnas are coming into the mission! I'm scared that means I'll need to train! It's like that looming ghost that may not actually be real. We'll see. 

Was Jacob tired after Prom? I've heard mixed reviews about Prom so I'm anxious to hear his account. I'm so happy everyone is doing so well! It's probably the spring effect. OH! So for Mother's Day, we found out that we can skype! again! So we'll figure out the details on that one soon and I'll get back to you. I am so proud of you for not looking yet! Joseph can have his if he hasn't already, that got to you guys really fast! Do I need anything else.....good recipes? Recient photos? uhhh........"How to lose 20 kilos before I get back" kit? But don't let that impede you from sending easter candy and things....... :D I'm glad Grandpa is doing better! Keep me updated! I am warm, I got a cold a bit ago but what do you do. And I am happy :) I'm anxious to see how these next few weeks pan out and I'm really praying for a double baptism! But we're just the Lord's hands, I'll be what He wants me to be. I love you so very much Mom and am so happy you are happy! Thank you for all of your support, love and really everything you do for me. Give Dad a big hug for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment