posted by picasa

Friday, February 10, 2012

Dec 19

Yes! 2 baptisms potentially this friday! We've found the father and the brother of two menos activo girls in the ward and the little boy (A, 11 aƱos) wants to be baptized SO bad! We've been working with his father to get him baptized too, and take this first step to eternal families, and he said yes! He's stopping smoking because he feels he has a greater motive to do that now and he's sceduled to be interviewed tomorrow! It's my dream to see them both in white, then in white again in the temple. The third was going to be S......she told us she doesn't think she can live the life of a latter-day saint. She knows the Book of Mormon is true, that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that Thomas S Monson is a prophet today and that baptism is essential, so we're going to try to bring her to talk to the elders tomorrow and see if that helps. So 2! I'm very happy about that! Thursday is Super P day which is when all the missionaries in our area (mas o menos M P) do stuff together, have a nightly talent show (I may or may not be singing with Hna O) and a devotional by the President. I have mixed feelings, I really want to hear the devotional, but I want to find new people to teach, and with the interviews and p-day and baptisms which are all great, I don't think we'll have a lot of time to do anything else. Ah well, we'll do all we can! So yea, you have church at nine for one hour that would be.....about 1 here, ok.......I'm going to call on saturday around 8 my time to confirm everything but probably at either noon or 5ish. We're only supposed to Skype with our immediate family so that should be fine.
All in all I'm doing good. It's a lot of work but I feel like I could be doing more, so I'll probably work on that this week. How lucky are you all to have a constant stream of train books! He's singing and taking!!!!???? Ah, little Jack Clark. Is the ward doing better? How's it having dad be at home so much! I bet awesome! Thank you so much mom for those special expiriences, I love those feelings from the Spirit that God loves us and that we are His children. Hna O has the soundtrack from Savor of the World and those words from the Prophets are so great, I love how they can bring such light and happiness. How wonderful :)
How's the 8 month prego sister? They get back soon right? When you see Grandpa, give him a kiss for me, or maybe just sing a little louder so that it's like I'm singing to him with you all. I feel like it's gonna be weird for the next couple of years, it's a time of much growth but that's a good thing. I love you so much and I hope you can find a time this week to relax and enjoy the feeling of Christmas. Did you hear the Christmas devotional? We read it a few days ago. It was beautiful as always. I love you mommy and I'll talk to you soon!
-Hermana Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment