posted by picasa

Friday, February 10, 2012

January 16, 2012




D! Again! Still? No se. Yes! And there's a street here named Dip. No joke. It made me think of my brothers :) D is very small town-ish, lots of people are family, como, whole neighborhoods, and there's cobbled streets! I kind of want to run down them in a ballgown with only one shoe on! We went to the post office and the bank today and the buildings are relatively old! It's really cool actually. We found two of the investigators the elders left us and they came to church yesterday! There's some family tension, not about the church but still tension. We're working with them for a baptism on the 27th! They both liked church a lot and they tell us this is what they believe and that makes me happy for them, not only do they like it and want to believe it, they want to be a part of it! It's so great! There aren't a ton of people on the streets, they're all on vacation apparently but it's good anyway. We've been finding people and teaching lessons and we're going to rotate between all of us teaching the gospel doctines class because there's not a teacher, we and the investigators make up this class. It's a small ward but they're all very nice and some even very funny. It's a very different feel here. Hna V is great! She's a really good teacher and I hope to learn how to teach like she does and how to talk to people the same. We did figure out that since Hna. S was her "daughter" and I'm Hna S's "step-mother" and I'm going to be the companion of Hna V when she finishes the mission, I (the step-mother) am going to kill the mother of Hna S just after the birth of her grandchild. It's all very dramatic. Talking about killing, one of our investigators killed us, yeah, already! She's having family tension too. Jo! He's going in super soon! I hope that letter gets there soon. KAYLEE JANE!!!!!!!! I was expecting in a few more weeks! How crazy is that! She's so beautiful! Ja ja, how's Jack handeling this new event?
LAME. SAUCE! Who's saying junk about my brother!!!!!!?????? No one deserves to be talked badly about. I know I'm not perfect at that either but there are some things......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. That just makes me upset! Tell him that he knows who he is and that no one can make him feel bad. He is a son of God, a brilliant young man who is such a strength to me! LOVE YOU BUD!!!!!!
I'm glad Joseph knows how to change a diaper, that's one of those things you've gotta learn before college. You're a great teacher mom! Don't doubt that! And your calling is because you can touch these girls in a way no one else can and there's something in this deal for you too! Love you mom! And it may be that I was in and out of the house for a few years before, that really could be it. Birthday.......I thought tights, garment bottoms, shoe glue (I'm not sure how is best to send shoes, suposedly one at a time, but that seems risky, plus I'm not sure on which size I orded of the unstructured clarks and I like those the best.), clothes.....I'm not really wearing make-up any more.....maybe another memory card, but you'll need to hide it in a pack of sweetish fish or crackerjacks or something. Uhhhhhhhh.......cds of music? Missionary approved of course ;) and maybe more reeces :D. That's all I've got for now but I'm gonna try to get more letters mailed off this week! Love you mom and I hope you have a great week!
-Hermana Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment