posted by picasa

Friday, February 10, 2012

January 30, 2012

Ok, so we never fished....but we're missionaries so we....fish.....Yes. We found a lot of people this week! It was super good and I'm rather excited. I am not excited about this transfer ending in a few weeks and the probability that I may train. I'm not that cool yet! Anyway, Yes, I completed 8 months in the mission on wednesday :) woot! I've still yet to figure out if December or October is better for the home date, and I think I'm thinking about this because Hna. V is going home in a few weeks......that's scary too. But! We're having a good deal of success. D, G and L and finally being able to be found! L was hanging out with a kid who....isn't the best kid ever. We haven't been able to teach him for a week and finally last night we found him and a sister in the ward was talking to his grandma about the other kid and we think all is better now. We're not sure if G needs to be baptized so we'll ask the elders and maybe pres. about that. But C, L and E (C's grandmother) could very well be baptized on the 18th! That's what we're shooting for! It's not baptizing every week but I'm happy with it. Today we got ice cream and made brownies, and I did laundry, and didn't have any time (somehow) to write any letters! ¿Donde esta el tiempo? But I guess so it is here. We didn't have our interviews with Pres this last week so hopefully those will happen this week. Other than that, we had an activity for the missionary forces. We played volleyball and tejo(?) and the Argentines drank matte. It was really good for our investigators to be with the ward and have fun. We're really hoping that we can help this ward! I have hope :)
What else.....I did take more pictures this week so those are 1000 words each so we're good! Ja ja ja ja. I did have a little kid tell me "Chau hija" (bye daughter) That made me happy. And the wolf-whistles are almost non existant here! It's amazing! I'm happy about that one too. This is kind of short but I'm out of time! I love you!
-Hermana Aubrey Pixton

I love you all, stay close together and remember I love you.





Later that day
What do we do when the going gets tough? We've got our Father and Mother, Sisters and Brothers, pulling together we can work it out.
aubrey


It's probably good you didn't call, I may not have been able to speak, (emotional :) ). I don't think I can "instant message" but I would like to know how everyone is doing, how this week works with that, and how Joseph is feeling (and jaker, I haven't heard from him in a while). Christ's been there before. He knows everything we feel and want to help with everything. Know that you're in my prayers and I love you!
-Hermana Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment