posted by picasa

Friday, February 10, 2012

January 9, 2012

GAH! I left P! Yeah, I'm in D now with Hna V de Cordoba Argentina. Hna S is also in this area but she'll be training so she doesn't have her companion yet, we'll be a trio for a bit. So that feeling that you had that I'd be moving, yup, moved! I got here this morning! I don't really like transfers, mostly because of the traveling and being super tired, but there is work to be done and I can sleep later. I'm not sure how much time I'll have so I'll try to be fast and thorough. Bueno. This last week in puerto was really sad, I got sick and was told to go lay down/stay in bed until I felt better, this happened to be for two and a half days! It was horrible! I got out of the house to get a blessing from our elders and to go to lunch on saturday, at which I made poor Hna G very worried about me because I was coughing so much, but I'm doing a lot better now so I'm not worried. We got the news of the transfers on friday night and Hna S was in shock because she'd be training. I was......out of it. There will also only be two hermanas in P and there is four in D. The house is huge! each companionship has there own room and we have a larger kitchen and study room and bathroom and a backyard! Que loco! Those are some of the pictures I sent. OH! I got the letters from the young women a bit ago, can you tell them thank you so much! I left all my letter things in p so I'll see what I can do until I get them back. But besides being sick, the last week we visited a lot of new members and less actives. It was really good and I think that's what we'll be doing this next little bit, is strengthening the ward and helping out there as well as finding others. D is SUPER small compared to P, I don't remember where our house is but I'm sure it wouldn't take me long to find. We're surrounded by fields and the mar is out of sight by about an hour in car. I'm glad you were able to talk with M a bit! He leaves the day after Joseph for the CCM, (that's what the MTC is here), yup, he and his brother are going to Chile and it's weird to me that they'll be gone the same amount of time and Joseph. It's weird to be in a new area, I don't know the people, I don't know the streets or how to go about having a district meeting in Tres Arroyes....lots that I don't know, but I'm not too worried, I have a lot of help on my side. I hope to grow a lot in this area. OH! yeah, this is Hna V last transfer, "I kill her", as it goes in the mission. So we'll be working as hard as we possibly can. Ok, I'm not sure where to leave this off because I feel like part of my brain is still in p when the rest of me in in D. But I'n so glad that things are going well! Thank you for the updates! I love hearing about the week and what was done and all that Jazz. OH! The pictures of the members I sent, the couple is the familia M, P and R, amd I think I sent a picture of the Familia G. The kid J is who wanted to add you on Facebook a bit ago. OH! I saw all the other Hnas in my district in the MTC today! Yeah! Hna V is still training, Hna J and Hna B are companions now and I'm still living with Hna S! I hope that we can all circle around each other! Oh and the old man I have a picture with is I who I want to know in the next life because he's so awesome! This letter is a little spastic, but I guess every letter on transfers gets a little weird. Woot! I still have some time! OK! I love you so much and I'l try to get a letter off before Joseph enters into the MTC. Thank you so much for being such a great mom and for all your support! LOVE!
-Hermana Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment