posted by picasa

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Oct 15- "20 lbs of brown sugar"


This week I got a bit sick and head achy, Hna. Alvarez thinks I'm stressing out about not having enough time to baptize all the people that need to be baptized. I'm inclined to think the same. We have a goal to baptize 3 by the end of the month but the prospects are looking thin. We still have K, and we're hoping to find some ex that already have assistaces(I think that's the English translation of that word). We also heard from a few people that we have less actives that want to be active again! I'm excited to find those! We're working with L and A still and, seriously, L es increible! She's so great, she was sustained yesterday to be the new teacher of the youth class! We're stoked! Yesterday in the fast and testimony meeting all of the youth, all of them, and our newly baptized L bore testimonies! I was so happy to see all of them up there! We were also helped this week in finding a family who all excepted to be baptized! We're really excited about what we're doing.
Oh! Side note, we found the little "c" cereal that you like the other day, I thought of you :D
I'm so glad it was a good week for you! I'll bet! Family and Disney, a mix for greatness right there! Random question, who was driving the tig? 
Oh! Mamá mia! Blisters! 7! No! I hope that other than Doc and Happy the others didn't reflect their names! 
We're all over the world aren't we? Dad, me, Steve, you all....people, yes. You people! Yes! Retail therapy for the win! YES!!!! 
You are awesome to turn a 5 minute update on a missionary into a great talk! I want to see you teach the little kids:)
Ha ha, thank you for the warning. -Oh Megs! Heart melting words right there! She's so sweet! I'll be crying in the airport too, don't worry Megs.
I'm  needing to finish my assoc. degree there, as far as I remember I need another science and somethings else.....I'm not sure how to get that information. The UVU website.....a councilor.....I'm not sure, I need to talk with my mission president to see how much I can do out here, I would like to do an assoc. in science I think.......It's one that I almost have everything for. I'll try to get permission to get more info to you but while I try, if you could see what you can do for me in this situation, if you can talk to a councilor or log into my account on UVU.gov (I think that's right).......I'm not sure. It's been a while since I was on there.
NO!! Yesterday was the broadcast and we had appointments so we didn't get to see the Relief Society goodness. I'll see what damage I can do to get it....It did get really warm and then today with rain and slightly cooler.
Ha ha, trunky...ha ha :) Hna. Alvarez and I make jokes about how everything is trunky, the food, the weather, music. But we're good and focused in working still, don't worry. Joseph is a trooper, I'm so very proud of him.
I love you Momma and thank you so much for your help in these "after-life" details ;P
LOVE!!!!


Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment