posted by picasa

Monday, October 15, 2012

Sept 10 Temple Dedication!

They dedicated the temple in Buenas Aires yesterday! It made me so happy to think that the people here can have the blessings of the temple again in their lives! It makes me antsy to baptize so that later they can go and do work or be sealed or receive the blessings that are there for them! Pres. Eyring was there and he is one of my very favorites! I love him a lot and it was so great to hear his expiriences and everything!

Other than that we are preparing for the baptizm of L! She's really excited and we're doing our best to prepare her more. We have her, then her daughter, than another chica, and we are looking for someone else for the next week!

Oh, Hna. Alverez wants you to know that I have a Super Companion! Ha ha ha, she's asked me to put it in the email since the creepy man part one happened.

I thought that about Hna Clark but I thought it better for you to see that for yourself :) Oh little Carter, I'm glad he's doing well. That' so great!

You made cheese!? I need to do this! I am also very happy to not be in the country for this election, I don't think I can handle it, but then again....Ah! That was the news thing, cool cool. I never met Elder Hair, but he looks familiar, it may be easier for the elders to know the sisters than for the sisters to know the elders :P  ( I met up with a recent BB Argentina RM at the Argentina store in Orem so I sent AJ a picture of him and I together)  

Greek Feastival! No way! 

Hna Vaughan! Oh! I have some letters that she's recieved in the mission recently and I forgot what she said to do with them, do I bring them home with me? Oh Hna Vaughan. She's so great and I'm so lucky to have had her in the mission. Yes! They are from Highland the Squires! They know who I am? That letter I wrote a while back but the price for letters went up and as it was the end of the month I hadn't the money, but this way ended up being better!

Babies!  (referring to babies coming to our extended family)

Yes! I'm doing well, I have little time to write today so this is all very fast.Yes! I got the package! And I'm going to be good for this next stretch. Thank you so so much Mom, oh! also, I took out 618 pesos,(about 150 dollars or something like that), just so you all know.I'm so very happy to hear of God's blessings to my family, He loves you all too :D I love you so much mom! I'll let you know how this next week goes and what happens with Transfers! I've not gotten any sort of trunky papers but I'll let you know! 
LOVE!
Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment