posted by picasa

Monday, October 15, 2012

Sept 24- Oh glory


I'm not sure where or how I picked up this phrase but I say it a lot now and Hna. Alverez thinks it's hilarious. 
To be honest I couldn't think of a lot to say as a tag line and thought "oh glory" so I decided to put it. OH! Just in, Hna Alverez's mom went to the temple for the first time! She's very excited. Oh...and to my everlasting shame, I forgot my camera again, BUT! we have a baptism this week so I'll send Mother-Daughter baptism photos next week! A worried us for a bit that she wouldn't be ready but we had a few lessons and she went to primary and she's really excited! We spent the morning with L to help her a bit and then she made us bread! She's amazing! (Not for the fact that she can make bread). We're working with another family so that the father can baptize the daughter, but he needs the priesthood first, so we're in this right now. We didn't get to work a ton because we had a sprained ankle of my companion and the Doctor said to stay off it, but we still got some good work done. Mom, seriously, W*** (the city she is in)**** is amazing! The members here are so ready to help us and they want part in missionary work and they do stuff! I'm seriously amazed every other day by things they do! 
The week was good, fast but good.

 Ohhhhhhh, I thought that bed looked familiar :) ***(she saw a picture I took in her room, where there was a new for her bed.. it was Eryns her cousins)   What's Eryn doing? So I can fall out of bed and have a good night's sleep still? Yes! 

What! You were released! But you're teaching your grandchild's age! How cute! I can understand the change of calling, it's tough but you just gotta find your groove again :D.

I didn't know Jess was pregnant! How was the dedication? Who was there to do it? I just had one so I'm very interested. I thought about Jason's Deli today and the ice cream cone competition, did Jim participate for his birthday? Si no, que fome ;P. 
Thank you Mom for your never-ending support. I really appreciate it and I don't know where I'd be emotionally without it, thank you so so much!  

Ha ha ha ha, I've secretly thought about this plan a lot, I think I'll work until May, start summer semesters at UVU to finish that degree, then in fall I'll need to figure out what to do with my life.....just now it occurred to me that I need to send in applications, ah well, I'll get that done in January...maybe, can you ask around in the family to know how transferring schools works, I don't really know what I'll do but I'd like some basic knowledge. And I've been looking forward to watching stuff with you for a long time, I hope to be busy working, Mark said I could have Roxberry back and then I'd look for another job too. If by all accounts it's better for me to go to school in January I'm down with that too, I'm just worried about the money aspect of it all, I know I'm living out here on you guys now so I'd like to give you a break, but if we're planning cool things during the summer or if transferring is easier if I have credits done, I'll do whatever is best.....we'll talk :) I want to finish my associates degree in science, maybe minor in Spanish and have that at least under my belt. I'm not thinking about continuing theater as a career. So if you could ask around and see what's best then let me know we can plan better for the "next life" he he.
Thank you so so much Mom for all you do!
LOVE YOU!
Hna. Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment