posted by picasa

Monday, October 15, 2012

Aug 20- Intoxicated(, I am selfish, I am wrong (it's a song))

Yeah, we ate food from a rotisserie and about all of the hermanas got sick from it, we went to the Doctor and I got a shot and I feel better, so that's good :)
How's August passing? It's getting a lot warmer down here and we're really surprised actually, it should still be cold until about October but we're ok with early heat. It's so strange, I know we did things this week but when I think about it now I can't think of anything before these last few days. OH! It's because I spent a few days with Hermana Vaughan in divisions, she has a condition in her foot where the blood is clotting and not leaving so it hurts her muscle and she shouldn't be walking. It's killing her not to work so we talked about what to do. I still don't know what she'll do but that's between her and God. Last week we went to a less active man who said he'd come with his son Sunday, now we need to track them down because they didn't arrive, we're also really worried about his wife. She was admitted into the hospital for digestion problems. We're all sick down here aren't we? We taught D again and he has lots of questions, more than less about why God does the things He does....we don't exactly know that. We know that He loves us and that all things will work out for the good but we're not sure why he gave birds wings and why wings=flying here on earth. He's really great and wants to be part of this church, he just wants his answer. We're helping him by reminding him to read and pray.
I'm glad you had a good week! When I read Brother Pola died I thought of the song Face to Face that I think brother Dixon sang at a funeral. But I love that song a lot and it's very appropriate for people so great. Dad is amazing! I have him and a few others (and others whom I've found in Argentina) to make sure I marry the best guy. I still can't believe so many people are married! But then again it's the circle of life isn't it. I'm still out of reach of that one so I'm not freaking out SO much. My brothers are the best! What an honor to do that with Veterans and everything. Oh! Steph! She's super sweet. (she still owes me choco cinn bears ;D )I'm so glad the family is doing well. It puts my heart at peace. Ha ha, I love that video! And the one of your wedding/engagement. It's really fun to remember. I hope you all have a great time this week! When does school start? This week no?
Bueno, Thanks so much Mom for the updates! I love you and I hope that you are happy and living it up!
I love you so much!
LOVE
Hermana Aubrey Pixton

No comments:

Post a Comment